- Globally renowned consumer brand
- Translate data into actionable insights
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned consumer brand in both developing and developed first class cities. They are internationally recognized as a lifestyle brand where the products are often treated as a given must-have across any consumer marketplace. The company owes its success to a balance and consistent effort in innovation, sustainability in both environmental and economical values, as well as it's utmost importance in having the best talents on board. With growing plans for the region, they are now looking for a Regional Marketing Insights Manager to oversee key market insights and industry outlook, capitalising on any strategic opportunities to support the long-term goals of the business.
The newly created role reports directly to the Director of Marketing Insights, and is crucial for identifying data, developing strategies that will translate into actionable insights to drive product development while leveraging on the innovation centres located globally. Conceptualising partnership strategies while ensuring that they remain in line with the marketing and sales targets is also one of the responsibilities.
You will also be up to the challenge of:
- Knowing the industry in-and-out and accessing the trends in the consumer industry, to support the long-term marketing strategy and to surpass growth targets
- Be responsible for the internal and external analytics & research activities to develop and share actionable insights across the APAC region
- See the integration of the insights through to the execution of strategies with the sales and marketing teams
- Have a strong foresight of sustainable trends and pick up opportunities in the consumer industry, driving front-end innovations with the product development teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business Analytics
- Minimum 10 years' experience in market consulting, sales and marketing experience in FMCG, or consumer related industries
- Be on top of the FMCG, Food or Beverage / consumer market trends
- Strong qualitative and quantitative data interpretation and knowledge
- Proven track record of executing strategies and operational plans with a sizable and measurable impact
- A mindset to have consistent improvement, and resilience to deal and solve complex problems, with competing priorities and customer needs
- Succinct delivery of ideas and strong presentation skills to a board of stakeholders
What's on Offer
A career with our client will be an exciting one as you will get to be creative and innovative, creating consumer products that will captivate the attention of the entire population and perhaps make them come "begging for more". If you have a passion for the consumer market, coupled with a creative mindset, this is an opportunity that you should definitely explore. Furthermore, the employee culture with this company is solid which is backed by the current employees who were with them for many years. An attractive salary package also comes with this opportunity.