- Individual contributor role
- High level of autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is one of the renowned leading agriculture and crop protection in the market. In addition to being at the forefront of the industry's growth, they place a premium on being at the cutting edge of research and development. Due to the industry trends and the upcoming activities in this specific sector, our client is committed to further enhance its presence in the Asia Pacific region. That said, they are looking for a Regional Marketing Analyst - Agriculture / Fertilizer who has the commercial and marketing capability to develop and lead enablement programs for the sales teams across the region.
- Sales effectiveness - coordinating with plant health leads in each country to measure and monitor progress.
- Be responsible for month/quarter end reporting, predicted variances and forecasts to respective country directors
- Extracting data on business progress from SAP and sharing it with teams
- Regularly coordinating with 3rd party firms such as Actagro and Sea6 to support the business across Asia Pacific.
- Working directly with the 3rd party firms and country plant health business teams to coordinate new Plant Health product introductions.
- Collaborating with the UK team and national teams on product supplies, pricing, and other issues.
- Monthly review meetings with country Plant Health teams to examine business possibilities and risks, with continuous follow-up
- On a quarterly basis, coordinate and consolidate market forecast reports in a timely manner for AP regional reporting.
- Onboarding and guiding country personnel on how to use the MFS template will also be part of this function.
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing to deliver ad-hoc information needed (as well as dissemination of published reports) by the Global Market Intelligence team
- Assist Regional Marketing and IT in developing and maintaining the AP LRP database, reporting, and updates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Operations, or a relevant field
- At least 9 year's experience in Marketing, Field Force Effectiveness, Commercial Effectiveness of Operational Effectiveness functions
- Solid understanding of integrated research and analysis, data modelling and excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage internal and external stakeholders to have good interpersonal relationships with other functions in the company, as well as solid relationships with vendors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including the use of Pivot Tables, Word, PowerPoint)
- Collaborate closely with country sales leads, demand generation leads, human resources and marketing
- Flexibility of travelling within SEA
What's on Offer
You will be employed by a huge multinational corporation with a strong brand. The organization values its employees' abilities by giving comprehensive perks and thorough training, allowing you to grow your career. The company culture emphasizes high levels of commitment and care for employees, which aids in achieving a good work-life balance and encourages employees' attempts to make a positive influence in their communities. They also put a premium on workplace safety and employee well-being.