Regional Learning & Development Specialist, APAC
Industry Market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the travel & tourism industry. They have built a strong presence in APAC and is undergoing regional expansion for their operations in order to provide the optimum client engagement experience.
Hence, there is an opportunity to join the team as a Regional Learning & Development Specialist, APAC.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a subject matter expert on talent planning and learning & development ('L&D')
- Be responsible for the management of Group Talent Management strategies, framework and processes i.e. key Talent metrics, retention of talent to support business growth and productivity
- Develop and facilitate key internal training programs
- Be responsible for supporting end-to-end processes within the Learning & Development function
- Manage coordination, scheduling and training for across all business units within the region
- Play an integral role in managing external vendors
- Drive the creation and implementation of the group L&D plan
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 3 years or more experience in Learning & Development
- Preferably experienced in coordinating, scheduling and driving curriculum programs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join an energetic and growing environment. The company is experiencing growth regionally. Hence, they are looking for an optimistic and grounded team-player who is able to thrive in a rapidly growing environment. This will also enable the individual to be in a rewarding career with an excellent opportunity to be part of organisation which values talent.