Regional Key Account Manager - ASIA (FMCG)
Regional role / Collaborate team culture
Good Growth Potential
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Australian MNC with a diverse portfolio of innovative products within the F&B industry. The Company's growth strategy is fueled by a passion for developing new products and they are one of the leading exporters of food & beverage globally. The company has a focus on expansion through new & existing channels of distribution by leveraging on their global network. Headquartered in Australia, the firm prides itself to be an innovative company looking to grow their presence in Asia.
The Regional Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing a portfolio of key customers in Asia namely markets in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Thailand
Reporting to the International Business Manager - ASIA, your responsibilities will be:
- Drive revenue growth of strategic product categories through solid customer relationships and through optimal deployment of the sales strategies, business plan objectives and targets adapted to the customer/channel specifics
- Develop and guide the marketing strategy by brand to meet business targets together with the distributor.
- Responsible for budget control, forecasting and reporting of sales and marketing activities. Monitor sales budgets for all level of distribution (sell-in / sell through).
- To develop plans to realize business opportunities in alignment with company objectives and directives
- To drive customer portfolio business planning, forecasting and reporting
- To manage and adapt customer's optimal product needs
- Representation and defined executive management of Asia region business to ensure conformance to corporate principals and objectives
The Successful Applicant
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree or equivalent in commercial related subject
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in key account and distributor management experience within the FMCG sector.
- Regional Sales Managers with FMCG experience in Singapore - B2B & B2C (50%/50% split) who are willing to move to a regional distributor management role are welcome to apply.
- Commercial competencies: negotiation skills /commercial delivery/ strong customer focus/good organizational skills
- Good customer negotiation skills, results-oriented, pro-active, dynamic, hands-on and autonomous
- Ability to take initiatives and to develop long-term relationships and networks
- Willing to be travel (on a need basis) to different locations in ASIA (travelling 10-20%)
What's on Offer
Our client offers a unique opportunity for ambitious Sales candidates within the Food & Beverage industry who are looking to take on a broad role with a Regional Scope and willing to be exposed to both B2C and B2C industry.