Regional Key Account Manager - Alcohol industry
Regional key account management for an MNC
Being independent and have high inputs in business direction
About Our Client
Our client is selling tobacco, liquor and healthcare products in the travel retail industry. Well established in the region, they keep expanding and work with many distributors. They are expanding very quickly by investing in new channels and buying new businesses. They are looking for an experienced key account manager to be part of this expansion.
As a regional key account manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing daily responsibilities with the distributors and retail partners in Singapore and in the region in order to maximize the ROI
- Growing and developing the different accounts
- Enhancing brand visibility and awareness with marketing collateral, trade activation and events
- Working closely with marketing team to create and adapt the collateral to the different markets
- Identifying the trends and market opportunities in order to keep the brand competitive
- Participating and representing the brands to fairs, events in the region
- Writing business strategies and sharing reports to top management in order to give concrete feedback from the market and drive initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in business or any related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing distributors in F&B, FMCG industry
- Interpersonal skills, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Passion for sales and resilience to see the big picture in order to drive and grow the strategies
- Flexibility to travel as you would manage distributors in APAC
- Capability to work independently
What's on Offer
This role will give you exposure within an MNC which has many exciting plans to grow and expand in the region. Your strategies will have high inputs in the company's direction and you will be able to work independently while supporting with a team. You can expect great learning curve in terms of negotiation, sales approach and resilience. It will be an opportunity to take high responsibilities and work with top management. You will also have a great salary package.