Regional IT Security Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a listed multinational firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are one of the largest in their area of specialisation. They are currently looking for an experienced, hands-on IT Security leader to lead the IT Security function for them.
As a Regional IT Security Manager, you will be heading the IT Security function for the business while managing a team and reporting into the Head of IT. You will be responsible for :
- Providing leadership and direction to the IT Security function while overseeing the IT Security operations for the business across the globe.
- Drafting and implementing Global IT Security policies and procedures to ensure the safety of IT systems and assets while ensuring the business is in adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Partnering with key business stakeholders and providing awareness and guidance on how to negate cyber risks within the business.
- Taking ownership of the IT Security audits, assessments and tests while developing security solutions and designs to overcome IT Security gaps through implementation of Security tools and solutions.
- Managing the IT Security budgets, team and solutions globally.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have 12 - 18 years experience within the IT Security domain with at least 5 - 8 years experience in a regional role managing a team.
You will have experience working in multinational set up with proven track record of establishing and successfully running IT Security operations. You will have experience in implementation of IT Security Solutions backed by strong understanding and knowledge of IT landscape. (infrastructure and applications).
Relevant certifications are highly desirable (CISSP / CISM / CISA / CEH/ etc)
What's on Offer
- Leadership role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional role