Regional IT Security Manager ( Healthcare / Pharmaceutical )
Key Strategic Position
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-expanding Technology Company and they are looking for a Regional IT Security Manager (Healthcare / Pharmaceutical) to oversee the organization's regional IT Security operations and to understand the regional regulatory affairs and governance.
As a Regional IT Security Manager (Healthcare / Pharmaceutical), you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing the designs of the IT Security Systems and ensuring that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are put in place.
- Overseeing the Global Security Policies, Controls and Cyber Security Incident Response plans.
- Analysing & interpreting the current Security Landscape, providing guidance on the Security Controls Requirements to adhere with the relevant legislations.
- Leading & conducting IT Security Audits across the Organization's assets and identifying potential threats and risks.
- Working with the Senior Stakeholders and advising on IT Risk Management and IT Security Roadmaps.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with 8 - 15 years of working experience in IT Information Security related field, focusing on Regulatory Affairs & IT Governance. You will also have a proven track record of working with Security Frameworks such as RMF (Risk Management Framework), COBIT, ISO27000.
You will have a proven track record of IT Audit experience on Risks and Controls, specifically into areas related towards data security and data protection policies.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role
- Key Strategic Position
- Attractive Salary Package