Regional IT Project Manager (Logistics)
About Our Client
Our client is a global multinational company within the supply chain solutions space. They have recently expanded into a new business area, and are now looking to hire an IT Project Manager to oversee both local and regional projects implementations.
As a Regional Project Manager for IT solutions, you will be responsible for :
- Managing and coordinating the deployment of both local and regional projects
- Working with key business stakeholders to gather critical requirements and identify gaps for improvements
- Ensuring proper documentations throughout the project's life cycle
- Facilitating overseas training and project discussions
- Organising milestone meetings, and providing project status updates
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Information Technology or relevant fields. You will have 4 - 8 years of relevant experience in managing IT projects within the logistics sector. You will also have knowledge on both hardware and software, and a proven track record in overseeing multiple teams and projects.
Ability to converse in Korean will be good as this role involves frequent travel to the Korean office for deployment and implementation projects for the Korean counterparts.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package