Regional IT Manager
Managing both Infrastructure & Applications
About Our Client
Our client is a leading private equity firm with a strong presence across the region but headquartered in Singapore. As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for a Regional IT Manager to join their business.
As the Regional IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing system consolidation, daily operations, IT system stability and IT solution evaluation across APAC.
- Developing and implementing policies on information asset protection, data classification, operating system platform security and network security.
- Monitoring internal control systems to ensure appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
- Planning and driving software implementations to meet business needs.
- Formulating IT policies in line with MAS TRM guidelines.
- Identifying new innovation solutions to support the growth of the business needs.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with a minimum of 8 years of experience in IT Operations. You will also have hands-on experience with Microsoft Technologies.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package