Regional IT Manager ( Cisco Audio / Cisco Video / MacOS )
Opportunity to Manage Large-Scale Infrastructure Projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Global Technology Leaders with a strong brand presence. They are now looking for a Regional IT Manager (Cisco Audio / Cisco Video / Mac OS) to work with business units across the globe and manage Regional Infrastructure projects.
As a Regional IT Manager (Cisco Audio / Cisco Video / Mac OS), you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Regional Business Leaders to align on the strategic IT Infrastructure roadmap.
- Delivering large-scale Infrastructure projects, including new office set-ups, IT assets management and Infrastructure Integration.
- Supporting the Infrastructure requirements of the various corporate functions.
- Improving the overall user experience and driving constant innovation through the adoption of the latest technologies.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 8 - 12 years of experience supporting infrastructure needs in large organisations with over 10,000 users. You should also have an extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking capabilities, backed by ITIL certification.
You should have a proven track record of working with Cisco Audio & Video Conferencing solutions in the MacOS environment. Ability to converse & write in Mandarin will be good as this role involves frequent travel to the China office for deployment and implementation projects for the Chinese counterparts.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role
- Opportunity to Manage Large-Scale Infrastructure Projects