Regional IT Infrastructure Manager
Regional Role - Overseeing Asia
About Our Client
Our client is one of the EPC Market Leaders and they are now looking to hire a high calibre Regional IT Infrastructure Manager to oversee the Asia region and deliver strategic IT Infrastructure Projects across the region.
As the Regional IT Infrastructure Manager and reporting to the Global Head of Infrastructure, you are responsible for:
- Leading & championing IT Transformation processes to align with the overall IT Strategic roadmaps
- Developing, implementing and maintaining organisational policies, processes and compliance in accordance to the Global IT Standards
- Maintaining high Service Levels for IT Infrastructure Services across the regions
- Driving Senior Stakeholders and Management satisfaction through effective management of Project Budgets and successful project deliveries
- Mentoring and coaching the Infrastructure resources based across the regions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with 10 to 15 years of experience in Project Management in the area of Infrastructure Architecture Design & Support. You will also have 3 to 5 years of experience in a technical leadership position overseeing all aspects of Infrastructure, not limited to Networks / Data Centres / Servers / Security.
You will have a good track record of Project Delivery of large-scale Infrastructure projects, focusing on the implementation of new technology initiatives to drive business success. You will also have experience working with Cloud technologies such as AWS / Azure.
What's on Offer
- Key Decision Maker
- Regional Role - Overseeing Asia