Regional IT Business Relationship Manager
Newly Created Role
Regional Role - Asia Pacific
About Our Client
My client is a well-established Professional Services firm and they're looking for a Regional IT Business Relationship Manager to be the spokesperson for Information Technology and a trusted point of contact for IT at all levels within the APAC region.
As a Regional IT Business Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic advice from the IT perspective to the business and enabling business results through effective use of technology.
- Overseeing the regional technology rollouts and ensuring the implementation projects are on-time & on-budget.
- Collaborating across corporate functions and identifying new areas of improvement to enhance operational efficiency.
- Working closely with business to understand the new technologies and maximizing the impact of technology program rollouts.
- Participating in strategic planning at the Group level and providing recommendations on budget control, standard guidelines and desired organization goals.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at 8 - 12 years of working experience in a business partnering role, backed by at least 5 years of working experience in Project Management (Applications). You will also have a good track record of using business intelligence tools such as Tableau / PowerBI.
You will have a proven track record of performing business analysis and financial forecasting / budgeting / planning. You will also have relevant certifications in project management such as PRINCE2 / PMI and process management such as CBPP etc.
What's on Offer
- Regional Role - Asia Pacific
- Leadership Position