Regional Inventory Manager
Exciting Career Opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Network and Cabling Industry with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Regional Inventory Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Director that is based in Singapore. You are responsible to conceptualize and multi task between relationship management, sourcing initiatives and inventory management for clients domestically and overseas.
* To perform spend and contract analysis to identify sourcing and cost reduction opportunities.
* To define and implement commodity strategies and sourcing area.
* To develop, lead and execute inventory strategies across APAC locations.
* To Track and report key inventory metrics for continual optimization.
* To manage and coach a team of Regional Buyers in the APAC region.
* Partnering with vendors and internal teams on inventory planning, inventory flow strategies, lead-time and contingency planning.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience in Inventory management and Procurement areas are preferred. You should be able to work independently and also possess strong leadership experience with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in a top multinational organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognized and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.