- Global Brand
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Conglomerate with a multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide within the FMCG Industry. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of beauty care products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Regional Integrated Business Planning Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Your main responsibilities include being involved with cross-function projects and to manage all aspect of forecasting, demand planning, supply planning innovation planning and S&OP/IBP within the respective brands for the Region. You are expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.Additional responsibilities will include:
* To have a standardization of IBP process, systems/reports to support the process.
* You are responsible to drive education, implementation and adoption of IBP in the region.
* To support Affiliate and Regional Demand Planning leads with key deliverables required to conduct IBP.
* Management of documentation of IBP process and procedures including systems and reports.
* You are expected to have lead and manage S&OP meetings on a regional function with a good understanding of the concept of implementing Integrated Business Planning (IBP) module within a structured organization.
* Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business.
* Responsible to deploy IBP standards at the regional level and affiliates level.
* To drive change management to ensure adoption of IBP process & systems across different brands and affiliates.
* Stakeholder Management.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and a minimum of 8 years experience within the Retail/FMCG Industry with exposure in S&OP/IBP. You must possess analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare