Regional Infrastructure Project Specialist
Excellent Career Progression
Regional Project Management Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Global Chemical Companies and they are now looking to hire a high calibre Regional Infrastructure Project Specialist to roll out IT projects for the APAC region.
As the Regional Infrastructure Project Specialist and reporting to the Regional Delivery Manager, you are responsible for:
- Planning the project schedule and controlling the budget, resulting in successful project deliveries
- Ensuring that documentation is aligned with the Group PMO and ensuring the Group standards for Governance, Structure and Processes are maintained
- Developing, implementing and maintaining organisational policies, processes and compliance in accordance to the Global IT Standards
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of experience in implementing Infrastructure Projects, backed by a good track record of Project Delivery on a Regional scale.
You will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in IT Service Operations and in the domains of Networking / IT Facilities / Data Storage. Certifications in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) will be an advantage. You will be expected to have some travelling in the APAC & Europe region depending on project requirements.
What's on Offer
- Regional Project Management Role
- Attractive Salary Compensation