Regional Information Security Manager
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a growing presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Information Security Manager to lead the Asia region on the global platform for IT security function as an individual contributing Subject Matter Expert.
As Regional Information Manager, you will be an Individual contributor subject matter expert for Information Security in Asia while reporting into the Global CISO. You will be responsible for :
- Taking complete ownership of Asia information security function and providing advisory and guidance on matters such as data protection, system security, vulnerability and access management
- Maintaining and implementing enhancements on security controls while identifying and incorporating security controls into applications and infrastructure operations
- Working closely with risk and audit teams while maintaining frameworks to manage cyber risks
- Assessing vulnerabilities and recommending solutions
- Providing expertise on data protection and privacy while ensuring compliance of security and governance standards
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 8 - 12 years experience in a similar role across cyber security and operational risk. You will have strong knowledge of vulnerability assessment and remediation, backed by proven track record of delivery of security solutions. You will have solid understanding of architecture, operating systems and network security.
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Subject matter expert