Regional HRBP, Senior Manager - Digital Technology
Market leader in industry
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable market leader in the digital technology industry. As part of their expansion plans globally, there is now an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual with strong analytic and numerical skills to join the HRBP team.
The organisation is looking to revitalise their brand equity and is experiencing organic and inorganic growth. They have built a strong presence within APAC and is undergoing expansion by ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to continue their stable track record.
Hence, there is an opportunity to join the HR team as the Regional HRBP, Senior Manager and take ownership of the Digital Technology business.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful applicant is responsible for:
Strategic Business Partner
- Partner with the Digital Technology business unit to develop long term HR strategies and provide practical medium term solutions to meet business goals
- Work collaboratively with the HR Centre of Excellence (COE) to implement HR policies and programs
- Partner business leaders in talent attraction, development and management for succession planning
- Drive annual performance, increment and bonus review exercises
Human Capital Budgeting
- Drive Annual Total Human Capital budgeting with the usage of analytics and trend analysis to consult respective business leaders in manpower costs and staffing
HR Operational Matters
- Ensures regulatory compliance with employment laws within the region
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications from a reputable university
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 10 years or more relevant experience within the industry
- Experienced in stakeholder management within a matrix organisation
- Robust track record in driving HR strategies, operations and policies
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
- Solid interpersonal, social and networking skills with the ability to work independently or cohesively in a team-based environment
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to be in a growing organisation. The individual will be able to hone their mental agility, numerical and business partnering skills and be able to represent HR to Business Leaders with a consultative approach.
They strive to build a collaborative culture within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.