Regional HRBP, Manager - Technology
Market leader in industry
Fast-paced, dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable market leader known in the technology industry, being highly renowned within the industry sub-sectors including digital engagement, enterprise data and security services.
One factor which differentiates themselves is the importance they place in providing value-creating, innovative services to their key customers.
One of the pivotal functions in the company is the Regional HR Business Partner, Manager who will who will play an integral role in supporting both the operations and strategic outlook of the assigned business unit within the organisation.
Reporting to the Regional HRBP, Associate Director; the successful applicant will:
- Contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by advising on all aspects of human resource
- Assist in developing and driving HR strategies in line with business goals to meet the organisation's future plans
- Work hand-in-hand with the business unit leader to develop long term HR strategies and provide practical medium term solutions to meet business goals
- Retain oversight on HR operational matters such as the annual total human capital budgeting
- Be involved in ad-hoc regional HR projects
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 7 years or more relevant experience
- Experienced in stakeholder management within a matrix organisation
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
- Solid interpersonal, social and networking skills with the ability to work independently or cohesively in a team-based environment
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to be in a growing organisation. The individual will be able to hone their mental agility, numerical and business partnering skills and be able to represent HR to Business Leaders with a consultative approach. They strive to build a collaborative culture within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.