Regional HRBP Lead - Internet MNC
Global Internet Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class internet companies which manages a wide-range of portfolio with presence in over 150 countries. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Work closely with business line to develop HR strategies, guide the design and implementation of the HR projects, oversee the processes and communications.
- Develop and lead the HRBP team.
- Identify and respond to human resources problems, develop strategy and plans to meet the people related needs.
- Handle HR projects from end to end, including but not limited to talent acquisition, leadership development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, and performance evaluation.
- Develop practical strategies to encourage employee initiatives, development, and goal achieving.
- Advocate and promote company's value, mission, culture and other policies.
- Provide appropriate coaching and feedback to leaders and individual contributors.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business related majors
- At least 10 years of experience in Human Resource domain with minimum of 4 years in management position
- IT or Internet industry background is preferred
- Hands-on experience with at least two HR functions plus overall knowledge of full HR spectrum
- Experience in regional HR projects and new initiatives
- Self-motivated, professional with interpersonal skills and specialise in problem-solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a culturally innovative and renowned internet technology business. The company is looking to take its business to the next phase of growth and strengthen their global presence. Hence, they are looking for talents that are willing to tackle challenges in a fast-changing industry, to work with them and to move the world!