Regional HRBP - Chemicals MNC
Globally renowned organisation
High regional visibility role within a strong cohesive culture
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer with over 20 sites globally and revenue of over 2 billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Facility Manager to be based in Singapore.
Formulate and implement HR strategies and integrated solutions that will help transform the business & improve organisational, people effectiveness.
Lead the HR function for Supply Chain and Corporate Services covering South East Asia. Full scope coverage will include end-to-end HR Management:
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Change Management
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent academic qualifications with HR or Business related majors
- 8 years or more relevant experience within chemicals or food productions
- Experienced in stakeholder management within a matrix organisation
- Robust track record in driving HR strategies, operations and policies
- Experienced in working with Supply Chain and Operation teams
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
- Solid interpersonal, social and networking skills with the ability to work independently or cohesively in a team-based environment
What's on Offer
The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.