- Regional Exposure
- People Management Position
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing internet business which covers a wide-range of portfolio with presence around the globe. With their innovation and various platforms, they have been ensuring their technology remains ahead of their industry.
- Lead, manage, and coach the payroll team.
- Ensure payroll delivery is accurate, timely and most importantly, in compliance to the statutory requirement.
- Lead the implementation of Payroll Projects across the region.
- Analyse and interpret operational data, issues and output to identify areas for improvement.
- Initiate new Payroll Projects for continuous improvement and enhancing payroll solution and deliverable.
- Develop strategic direction, operation model and processes for Payroll Ops for the region, in line with Global Direction.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related major
- Proven track record in payroll operations management with SEA regional exposure
- Strong vendor and project management skills to lead and drive the vendor to provide payroll solutions and deliverable
- Proficiency in HRIS and Payroll systems
- People management background will be required
- Information Technology or Internet company background would be ideal
What's on Offer
Our client is committed to provide an inclusive working environment where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspective. Their platform connects people across the globe and also provide the various career opportunity within the business.