Regional HR Manager - Financial Services
High visibility role
Strong, well-balanced corporate culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the financial services industry with a multinational presence. They offer a plethora of financial services and products globally across various platforms.
With their exponential growth in Asia, there is now an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join their team as the Regional HR Manager to drive their business excellence and support their regional operations in Singapore.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for developing the Talent Management Program for the organisation
- Support in leading the HR function and provide leadership in driving HR policies in line with the business goals across the region
- Drive end to end HR operations, talent management and organizational development strategies
- Partner with internal stakeholders in employment regulatory compliance
- Build an employee-oriented, high performance environment promoting empowerment and growth
- Engage in relationships amongst senior leaders on a strategic level
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 8 years or more experience as a HR generalist, within the financial services industry
- Passionate to be working in a compliance driven industry
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to have a rewarding career in a growing financial services multinational organisation that promotes a well-balanced culture. The individual will be able to hone their mental agility skills and be able to represent HR to Business Leaders. This will also enable the candidate to be part of a dynamic HR team which values talent.