- MNC Environment
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company specialising in manufacturing of wheels for heavy duty vehicles.
- Establish an overall region HR strategical action plan to contribute to global strategical goals and support the business growth.
- Act as a HR business partner to support business to drive and monitor the performance of the organisation against standards and targets.
- Manage the key HR areas such as Recruitment and Talent acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Organisation development, Employer Branding, Compliance, Employee Engagement, Training & Development, Performance Evaluation etc.
- Provide support and advisory to business leaders to help them to drive the profitable business growth
- Play a key role to attract, retain and develop the talents in the area of responsibility.
- Support and coach the line managers to drive their business and team's engagement.
- Implement the Group or BA HR policies and practices within the region.
- Ensure timely communication of new HR policies and procedures, and that implemented policies are in accordance with local statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in a complex role within MNC environment
- "People person" with ability to work in the Matrix organisation
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Ability to see the big picture, provide options and solution
- Good planning skills, ability to provide solutions, and focus on results
- Ability to manage complexity and work under pressure
- Ability to appropriately resolve conflict with a positive outcome for the employees and company
What's on Offer
Our client offers a true global business environment where candidate will work directly with the leadership team in impacting the APAC region. Attractive remuneration will be given to the right candidate.