Regional HR Director (APAC) - Technology Firm
Regional role including ASEAN, India
Team management role, managing 5 HR BPs
About Our Client
Our client is a hyper growth technology start-up that is backed up some of the strongest players in the VC space. Over the last 2-3 years, the firm has grown to almost 2,000 headcount and five unique business units across 6 countries. In line with their regional expansion, talent management and retention have become the hottest topics and a new Regional HR Director role as been created in Singapore.
Reporting to the CHRO, the successful applicant will:
- Drive key topics like C&B, OD, TD, TA and Operations
- Take full ownership for talent management across most countries where the client operates in APAC, covering more than 1,000 headcounts
- Be a subject matter expert on talent strategies, mid-career and graduate hiring and employer branding
- Manage a team of HR Business Partners in the region, who are specialized by business unit
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 12 years or more in HR management, generalist role with coverage across SEA/APAC
- Minimum 5 years' experience in regional team management, ideally for an enterprise technology firm
- Highly effective in business partnering, with a strong track record of driving C&B, L&D, TA functions
- Excellent communication skills and effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin as a lot of the development team sit in Greater China and this role will be directly involved in designing development programs for them.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Manager / HR Director to take the next step in his or her career and join a hyper growth technology start-up. The company is seeing excellent organic and inorganic growth in APAC and are looking for someone to lead the people strategy. The company culture is dynamic, and they are looking for someone who can excel in an ambiguous environment.