- Regional role covering APAC
- Strategic partnering with harmonisation projects
About Our Client
Our client is a global experience entertainment company headquartered in Singapore. They are continuously growing across the region via expansion and acquisitions. As part of their growth strategy, they are looking for a Regional HRBP to partner effectively with the regional business leaders to support and sustain the business growth. This role will be based in Singapore.
- Partner closely with Business Leaders and in-country HR teams to develop, customise and execute HR strategies that foster growth, drive results and increase organisational effectiveness.
- Review and lead organisational design and structure, change leadership and culture assimilation.
- Implement annual HR programs such as workforce planning, performance reviews, compensation benchmarking and succession planning for the regional offices, aligned with overall business priorities and long-term goals.
- Participate in regional projects such as setting up pre- and post-legal entity, integrating global processes and policies, building diversity & inclusion, as well as supporting global mobility.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related majors
- At least 10 years of regional and/or global business partnering experience in a complex and fast paced organisation in high growth mode.
- Driven by strong commercial acumen, you have strong communication and influencing skills coupled with the ability to build relations effectively across levels and cultures.
- Resourceful, innovative and pragmatic in implementation and delivery, and focus on the impact rather than the process.
- Independent, self-starter, driven, willing to experiment and shape your role.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
What's on Offer
Candidate can expect a diverse and collaborative work environment. Successful candidate will be paid a competitive compensation package on par with the current market rate.