- Regional Exposure
- Global Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in developing innovative products and services that have changed the way people live and work.
- Partnering with leadership teams to develop key strategies and objectives for the organisation, ensuring that the HR initiatives and programs are clearly aligned with business priorities.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to ensure timely pipelining of quality talent to meet business needs.
- Play a leading role in key HR processes including talent review, compensation, performance management, talent development for the business unit(s).
- Drive employee survey action plans and engagement outcomes including employee retention.
- Drive workforce planning strategy including productivity and workforce effectiveness actions.
- Support governance framework for employee and labour relations with focus on compliance to local laws and consistent deployment of best practices that maintains harmonious industrial relations.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of diverse HR business partnering experience preferably in the Multinational Corporation with at least 5 years in a country HR leadership role.
- Ability to balance between being 'hands on' and 'strategic'.
- Passionate about bringing the best out of people and proven record of deploying talent strategies in support of business growth
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, assertive by conviction and collaborative by nature with strong people skills.
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical ability and use of data to provide key business insights.
- Strong ownership on execution with focus on result orientation.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy a rewarding career driving change and making a difference in a diverse MNC environment. An attractive remuneration package will be given to the right candidate.