Regional HQ Head
First head count in Singapore for a business with more than 300 employees in SEA
Leadership position in a listed company expanding their footprint in SEA
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Listed Company with presence in 75 countries with 9 manufacturing facilities across the Globe. As part of their expansion, SEA was identified as a key market for the next 5 to 10 years hence their plan is to set up Singapore office to run the region. Our client is specialised in Engineering Solutions to Energy and Environment Sector.
* To provide leadership and direction by developing long-term strategic and short-term profit plans designed to ensure that the requirements of Group for growth, profitability, return on capital and efficient use of working capital are achieved as per shareholders' expectations
* Ensure deliverables as per the Business Plan
* Direct and control all aspects of the business operations of our Clients
* Manage all costs, generate top line and ensure bottom line is delivered
* Develop a team that supports in execution to ensure we deliver results at or above the targets agreed with the Chairperson & Board of Directors
* Communicate on an ongoing basis with the Chairperson and the Board of Directors in order to ensure that the most 'optimum' path is being followed in achieving company goals and delivering shareholder value
* Ensure Key stakeholder Relationship Management (Legal, Statutory, Investors etc)
* Develop and maintain a cordial relationship with Back-end Division and Front-End - Country Managers
* Being an Investment arm, to be on Board of entities where Capital gets invested
The Successful Applicant
- Masters in Engineering or Finance
- Experience in leadership managing a region ideally SEA
- Networking / Relationship Building skills
- Communication skills - Verbal, Written and Presentation
- Organising and Planning Skills
- Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a newly created leadership position to manage their business across SEA. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a market leader in the segments that they operate in a pioneer in Singapore.