Regional Head of HR - Pharmaceuticals industry
Strategic business partnering opportunities
High visibility among stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a growing organisation within the pharmaceutical industry with a growing presence in Asia. They have an omnichannel business model which enables them to drive continuous year-on-year growth with a recent turnover of over $100 million.
Due to organic and inorganic growth, there is now a newly created opportunity for an ambitious and driven HR professional to join the management team as the Regional Head of HR.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will:
- Contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by advising on all aspects of human resource
- Build an employee-oriented, high performance environment promoting empowerment and growth
- Lead the HR function and provide leadership in developing and implementing HR policies in line with the business goals
- Design long term HR strategies and provide practical medium term solutions to meet business goals
- Translate global strategies across the region to drive business excellence across all human capital touch points
- Be responsible for full spectrum of HR across the organization, covering talent acquisition, employment relations, performance management and human capital matters
- Partner with key stakeholders in strategic discussions on talent management and organisation development
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 15 years or more relevant experience with at least 5 years in a managerial role
- Experienced within reputable MNCs within the pharmaceuticals industry preferable
- Stable track record in establishing HR strategies in an organization
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
- Strong interpersonal skills and hands-on to engage employees within the organization
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to join an organisation which is experiencing growth and the exposure to drive and create the culture of a high net worth organisation.
The company is looking to increase their global footprint, hence, this is an excellent opportunity for a high performing individual who is driven to build and implement strategies in a rapidly growing environment.