- Regional role covering SEA
- Leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed conglomerate with multiple diversified businesses. One of the biggest revenue arm is the retail business. They are currently looking for a Head of HR to lead the expansion and growth of their footwear retail business across SEA region. You will manage a team of 4 direct reports and report directly to the Regional Managing Director.
- Oversee the full spectrum of Human Resources operations at regional office and be accountable to HR performance across regional offices including Malaysia, Vietnam, and Thailand
- Align business strategy and planning to develop and implement people strategy, people, and talent initiatives
- Function as a key business partner to management team to develop/drive reforms and organisation effectiveness
- Elevate organisation capabilities with well-designed talent development programs
- Build strong leadership capabilities at the staff force for sustainable talent and succession pipeline.
- Ensure sustainable talent supply through continuously elevating employer branding and strong stakeholder management both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related majors
- At least 12 years of HR experience with solid 5 years in leadership position
- Solid HR knowledge and strategic business acumen with strong business partnership mindset
- Experienced in talent and organisational development
- Possess exposure in a culturally diverse business environment
- Strong leadership and people skills
What's on Offer
Candidate can expect to work in a culturally diverse business with strong teamwork. You will be in a leadership position with decision making power. Successful candidate will be paid a competitive remuneration package with AWS and attractive employee's benefits on par with current market practice.