Regional FP&A Manager (US-listed Tech giant)
Unicorn Technology player with international footprints
Business Partnering role
About Our Client
My client is a world leading dual-listed Technology player and they are looking for a high potential Regional FP&A talent with strong business partnering skills to join its Regional FP&A team. They have been experiencing accelerated growth in Asia-Pacific markets and this role would be an integral part of its growth strategy. You will look forward to work with a team of bright and dynamic individuals who are highly motivated and entrepreneurial.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A for the region and dotted reporting to the Regional President, you will be key business partnering in driving all FP&A activities in the region. Working closely with corporate and operations Heads as well as in-country Finance heads within the region, you will need to challenge status-quo and highlight key opportunities to capture profitability, value and margin optimisation. You will lead and drive budgeting exercise as well as business reviews with senior management team. You will be an integral part of the regional finance team in reviewing and ensuring that the overall finance stewardship and reporting are timely and accurate. This person will also be the centralised driver in introducing new frameworks, systems and processes and to drive standardization across the region.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance or equivalent with >7 years of working experience. CA/CPA/MBA will be great plus.
- Prior working experience in a Technology company is a must. Big 4 background will be of advantageous.
- Self-starter with strong entrepreneurial mindset, thrives well in an unstructured and flexible environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders without authority. Proficiency in Mandarin will be necessary to work with key stakeholders in China market.
- Highly motivated with strong aspirations to progress internally within the company across different verticals/teams
- Fun, energetic and a collaborative team player!.
What's on Offer
You will look forward to work in an environment which is highly autonomous, entrepreneurial and dynamic. They have a strong talent development program for high performers to develop and fast track within the organization.