Regional Financial Controller
High growth start-up with strong capital investments
Fast-moving Consumer Goods industry
About Our Client
My client is headquartered in US and have grown it's footprint aggressively in the last 2 years. With strong investment backing and solid plans to expand in the rest of the world, they have just recently set up the APAC regional office here in Singapore. They are now looking for a technically strong Regional Financial Controller to manage the Accounting and Finance operations for the region.
Reporting to the Regional CFO, you will be playing an instrumental role in setting up the Accounting & Finance processes and develop the frameworks for APAC markets. You will be responsible for the month-end and year-end closing, building of business plans and forecasts, presenting monthly financial reports and analysis as well as manage all compliance and statutory requirements for audit and tax issues. You will design the local and regional P2P and OTC process, set-up of new legal entities in the region, drive the implementation of new ERP system and be the key point of contact for all regional accounting functions and technical go-to person for US GAAP reporting. As part of its growth footprints, you will structure and hire the finance talents in the region, support in all global discussions and drive regional projects.
The Successful Applicant
You should ideally possess the following:
- Qualified accountant (CPA / CA) with Degree qualification from a recognised university
- 10-15 years' of working experience with the recent years in a regional (APAC) finance leadership role with Multinational environment.
- Technically strong, experience with multi-currency reporting. US GAAP background will be a great plus.
- Self-starter and proactive personality in introducing process improvements and automation work
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders in a start-up environment
- Experience in FMCG, e-commerce, technology or other fast-moving / start-up environment is preferred
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for individuals with a passion to set things up and leave a legacy as the company grows. You will enjoy accelerated progression in a dynamic and high growth environment.