- Regional experience in setting up finance function will be good to have
- Logistics tech disruptor backed by reputable venture-capitalist firms
About Our Client
We are here to bring about digitisation and improved visibility within the logistics sector; addressing international supply chain disruptions faced in this volatile market. We are embarking on our next phase of growth outside of the HQ to the emerging markets leveraging on Singapore as the regional HQ. We are now hiring for a number of key positions to support the growth which includes the Regional Finance Manager role based in Singapore
This person will be instrumental in setting up Finance function for the regional HQ in Singapore to ensure alignment to Group policies and customize with local requirements. You will be hands-on in managing the financial and management reporting for the entities in the region, manage banking facilities and relationships and manage all audit and tax matters. You will be required to support in the set-up of legal entities overseas, implement ERP systems and standardise processes as the business grows. You will also support CFO in providing adhoc reports and analytics for investment and business expansion activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- Finance and Accounting Degree qualified more than 6 years of financial management experience ideally with some set-up expeirence.
- Open to candidates from Logistics or other industries where working capital/cashflow management is critical.
- Experience in a "start-up" role and supporting companies in setting up legal entities will be highly advantageous
- Broad experience in managing full spectrum of financial & management reporting, treasury and familiar with tax and audit compliance issues. Experience in corporate development/finance work will be great plus.
- Highly motivated individual, independent and hands-on will be critical
- Confident communicator with the ability to work with diverse stakeholders with different cultural background
What's on Offer
You will look forward to be part of the pioneer employees in the set-up and expansion of the SEA business.