Regional Finance Manager
Regional role spanning across APAC, Africa and Latin America
Strong career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader with global operations in the Retail sector. They have strong international presence and continue to invest in key markets globally.
Reporting to Regional CFO, you will be responsible for the reporting and analysis work for the regional holding entity with exposure to APAC, Africa and Latin America markets. This person will manage the month end reporting and analytics for the regional entity as well as collaborate with external stakeholders in relation to audit, tax and transfer pricing matters. You will be required to work alongside with the CFO and business leaders in providing insightful analytics in relation to inventory, profitability and flux analysis. This person will have high visibility to regional leadership team and will be required to drive special projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree qualified and/or with professional qualifications in CA/CPA
- ~7-10 years of experience in Retail/FMCG/Pharma or other fast-paced product-based environment with a stable track record with an organization
- Confident communicator with strong social EQ and interpersonal skills to work with diverse stakeholders
- Strong accounting technical skills with exposure to transfer pricing and FP&A
- Hands-on individual who works well in a flat and lean structure
What's on Offer
You will enjoy a rewarding career where you will get to rotate across different businesses and gain progression both vertically and horizontally.