- Team set up role
- Regional Coverage
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing e-commerce platform currently with operation in China, US, Europe, and aggressive expansion plan into SEA and Middle East region.
As the Regional Finance Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Finance in HQ and be responsible for:
- setting up the finance function in Singapore and other SEA countries;
- a key member in the management team involved in M&A and post-acquisition integration;
- setting up and optimising the financial management system;
- key person driving system implementation and ensure it is compatible with the group reporting requirements;
- being a key business partner to the operational leaders;
- Assisting with month end, year end closing as well as budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis;
- in charge of treasury and Tax related issues and managing relationship with banks and tax authority;
- the key contact point for internal as well as external auditors;
- taking lead in improving operational as well as internal control processes;
- carrying out any other projects assigned by the HQ.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would be:
- Qualified accountant with degree in accounting, finance or other relevant disciplines;
- Big 4 audit firm trained with at least 5 years of all rounded commercial experience;
- Candidate with team set up experience is highly preferred;
- Strong budget forecast management, with financial planning and analysis and analysis of financial statements;
- Good teamwork and coordination, communication skills;
- Strong logical thinking and analysis ability;
- Able to complete the work project independently and take the corresponding responsibility;
- Proficient in fiscal and taxation laws and regulations in Southeast Asia;
What's on Offer
- Attractive pay package.
- Growth opportunity within the company.
- Dynamic work culture.