Regional Finance Director - Property Sector
Fast expansion in SEA region
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate with investments in property development, financial services and education sectors. Due to fast expansion into SEA region, they are now looking for a Finance Director to head the regional team.
As the Finance Director, you would be:
- Reporting to the CEO and lead a team in APAC region.
- Manage full spectrum of finance function including financial reporting, management reporting, tax planning, M&A and any other ad-hoc projects.
- Support the CEO and Chairman in corporate development, investor relations and fund-raising activities.
- Identify and mitigate financial issues across the region.
- Ensure compliance to company policies as well as regulatory requirements, both in Singapore and overseas.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in accountancy, with further internationally recognised qualifications such as CPA/CA.
- at least 10 years relevant working experience in the property development / investment sector.
- possess strong financial and tax planning skill sets.
- Familiarity with SEA market would definitely be an advantage.
- Fluency in Mandarin is key, as you are required to work with stakeholders in China very frequently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analytical abilities, with experience presenting to Board or C-level leadership.
- Occasional travel within APAC.
What's on Offer
- Offers growth opportunity
- Opportunity to help company set up operation in new markets
- Attractive pay package