Regional Facilities Expert
Large MNC organization.
Regional portfolio opportunity.
About Our Client
Headquartered in Norway, my client is leading expert in providing global testing, product certification, inspection, qualification and training services.
- Responsible and plan building maintenance including electrical and mechanical repair and replacements.
- Perform building and grounds maintenance including cleaning services, space management, utilities and communications infrastructure, procurement and contract management, catering and vending.
- Ensure facilities management comply with Green FM as the building is green mark building.
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Ensure best practices are followed and maintain building security and emergency safety to ensure a safe and conducive environment for stakeholders.
- Lead strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises by engaging vendor services and maintain their performance.
- Responsible for assessing and planning of the annual facilities management budget and cost effectiveness of operations.
- Responsible for negotiation vendors contracts with local and overseas service providers for the other 17 offices in South East Asia.
- Maintain lease agreement database and associated as-built documentation and layout plans.
- Manage local service providers for day to day operational matters
- Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises.
- Prepare monthly performance analyses and reports
- Support crisis management team on building security and related matters, where necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in facilities management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in building facilities management.
- Must have green FM certification (GMFM/GMM/LEED AP) and/or professional FM associations (FMP).
- A self-starter and have ability to work independently.
What's on Offer
Great exposure for regional opportunity.