Regional Export Sales Manager - FMCG (West Location)
Exciting expansion plans in the region
Development of the entire brands portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG brand owner and manufacturer with strong regional presence. The company delivers quality products through the latest technology in the manufacturing plants that they own, and the vision of providing tailored solutions for its consumers. With a portfolio of iconic products already present in several markets, the company is looking to aggressively expand their footprint across Asia and they are looking for an experienced Export Sales Manager who can fully develop the sales & marketing strategies in the region.
This role requires a far-sighted individual to develop the short and long-term plans for the markets through overall consumer-driven strategies.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing go-to-market strategies across traditional and non-traditional marketing mediums
- Establishing sales & marketing plans including promotional calendar, business development and marketing initiatives
- Managing all financial aspects in the territory - including P&L, budget allocation and report analysis
- Handling the entire operations in the assigned market
- Gathering and analyzing key market intelligence of competitors
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Trade Marketing, Export Sales or Business Development of FMCG or F&B products
- Relevant working experience in South East Asia markets
- Strong experience in working with both traditional and non-traditional media channels
- Proven track record of launching new products into consumer markets
- Ability to multi-task in a fast growing company and to think ahead of the competition
What's on Offer
Our client is an established brand, with a revitalized vision to grow even further in this new phase of development. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in the phase of regional expansion. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.