Regional ERP System Analyst (Finance and logistics)
Permanent role in a central location
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
Based in US, our client is one of the world's most established market leader within the pharmaceutical industry. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a new Regional ERP System Analyst (Finance and logistics) here in their Asia regional headquarter.
Reporting to the Head of IT remotely, you role involves:
- Managing business stakeholders across Finance, logistics, Manufacturing and sales
- Analyzing and translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Ensure smooth design, implementation and optimization of SAP throughout the project and transition into operational phase. This includes ensuring that the project adheres to the project timeline and budget.
- Managing SAP external vendors, ensuring that SLA is being met
- Developing training materials and conduct training
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in ERP within the finance domain is required for this role
- Exposure to ERP within the logistics, Manufacturing and sales will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in managing business stakeholders is a must
- Proven track record in a manufacturing/pharmaceutical plant industry will be of added advantage
- Proven track record of Project management will be highly preferred
- Open to travel up to 30%
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus.