- Exciting global projects
- World's largest fast moving consumer goods companies
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed company and has generated close to USD 30 billion in year 2020. They're one of the leading key players of the FMCG environment.
- Lead the architecture and technology strategy and visions for the infrastructure and framework
- Drive the technology selection that is optimal from a global and regional perspective
- Continuously support and provide guidance to Product Architects in the assessment of new infrastructure capabilities, resolve technology debt as well as optimise total cost of ownersip
- Create, execute and regularly review a technology improvement roadmap in line with the Enterprise Architecture while maintaining existing BAU operations
- Act as the key point of contact around architecture and delivery considerations, liaise wit technology teams, external vendors and business stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- At least 13 years of relevant IT or operation experience
- Experience in project management
- Familiarity with working with Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with C-level executives and other stakeholders
What's on Offer
The business rewards employees well based on their experience and performance. They are looking for someone who is seeking for a long-term career move in a hyper growth industry.