- Regional scope of work
- High Ecommerce/Retail environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned Retail MNC that dominates the Consumer Products industry with presence in multiple countries. Our client aims to continuously cater and fulfil consumer's requirements in their ever-evolving product range hence they are seeking for an Ecommerce Operations Senior Executive to assist them and contribute in this area.
- To lead efficiency and reporting in business processes & operations, enabling heightened focus on strategic, value added activities within the Online business.
- To manage partnership with 3rd Party Logistics, External Storages & Warehouse Facility and/or Transportation partners engaged in warehouse management, route network optimization in compliance with safety requirements.
- To process Online wholesale deliveries to ensure on-time delivery to wholesale partners.
- To execute overall inventory management in terms of inventory profile, visibility, tracking and availability.
- To perform supply chain management budgeting, set targets and achieve supply chain productivity KPIs and costings.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Retail/FMCG Industry from an Online/E-commerce Supply Chain Management (order management, planning and warehouse management) background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance. Additional knowledge of SAP/WMS/eCom system will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.