- Regional portfolio, covering APAC and EMEA
- Permanent role based in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a leading U.S. financial institution, with global footprints and renowned for their portfolio of services. They are currently seeking a Regional D&I Lead (APAC / EMEA) to join their highly collaborative team.
The role will report into the AVP - D&I, leading all D&I frameworks, operating and governance model. You will be a key member of the Regional D&I team; driving a proactive and progressive Human Resources agenda across the APAC and EMEA markets.
- Working closely with the Leadership Team, Division Leads, Committee Leads and other key stakeholders; managing all D&I strategy development and execution
- Monitor progress and success of the various D&I projects and initiatives
- Ensure consistent measurement of overall metrics for reporting purposes
- Prepare and deliver Inclusion presentations and communications as appropriate for internal and external audiences, including internal Board-level presentations
- Support the development and execution of D&I organization-wide initiatives, programs and projects that cultivate a culture of inclusion and belonging
- Lead the reviews of policies for the purpose of soliciting feedback to policy owners
The Successful Applicant
- Min. Degree in Business, HR Development, Multi-Cultural Studies or equivalent
- 4+ years' experience of HR or Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Program Management
- Strong track record in driving D&I across markets, experienced in collaborating with and presenting to internal and external partners.
- Excellence communication, project and organizational change skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner collaboratively across all departments and functions
What's on Offer
Excellent culture and stable financial institution that are keen to drive diversity and inclusion across regional markets. Competitive remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate.