Regional Director, Process and Transformation
Strong visibility to global senior management team and business heads
Regional lead in driving APAC projects
About Our Client
A world-leading player within the Services industry with strong global presence! They have expanded their APAC operations through both organic and inorganic growth. With a wide global network and strong footprints worldwide, they are now looking for an an experienced Project Director to lead the transformation strategy in Asia Pacific and to align to global standards.
Reporting to the Global Director, Process and Transformation and dotted to APAC management team, you will be the key lead in strategising and driving all continuous improvement and transformation projects within APAC countries. You will partner with the regional and local teams in rolling out of new operating model, transformation of existing processes, integration of new businesses, managing outsourced service provider and supporting the implementation of new systems. You will provide internal advisory services to respective business and functional leads as well as driving all change management activities. You will need to work closely with the Global Process team in Europe to drive standardisation of processes and policies across the regional markets.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate should be Degree/CA/CPA qualified with proven track records in driving continues process improvements and standardisation project in Finance and other functional units.
- >15 years of experience working in a large Multinational environment handling projects of different scale and complexities. Strong project management skills is a must.
- You possess strong communication and stakeholders management abilities and influencing skills to work with senior management team as well as operational stakeholders.
- Candidates with consulting / BPO background will be highly desired.
- Ability to utilise LEAN Six Sigma methodologies or equivalent framework would be critical, comfortable in a project management role.
What's on Offer
You will look forward to a rewarding career with a dynamic organisation with strong career developmental opportunities.