Regional Director, E-commerce and Digital Marketing, Asia
Newly-created role in a multi-billion-dollar company
Lead an Omnichannel Transformation across Asia
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in consumer healthcare, with a global revenue exceeding US$5 billions. Globally, they have more than 20,000 employees and split their business into 3 key regions - APAC being the fastest growing in this split. Due to evolving market conditions, they are looking for a seasoned Digital executive who can join them. The Regional Director, E-commerce and Digital Marketing, Asia will be responsible for leading the omnichannel transformation in the region whilst driving sales, market share and penetration growth.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, who has recently relocated form the global headquarters and comes with 20+ years experience in FMCG, the success of the Regional Director, E-commerce and Digital Marketing, Asia will be measured on the following criteria:
- Clear definition of strategy and action plan with buy-in from 9 markets, including allocation of resources to execute it
- Definition and optimization of technologies and external partners' collaboration
- Market share, penetration growth and significant improvement on ROI through effective e-commerce, digital marketing and promotional programs across Asia, tracked and revised versus benchmark KPI's
- Delegating effectively across markets and optimizing capabilities and talent development plans.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Director, E-commerce and Digital Marketing, Asia will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Masters' Degree from a globally recognized university
- Minimum 15 years experience in marketing, most of which in the retail industry, with a strong focus on online retail and digital marketing the past 5 years
- Solid exposure ot marketing analytics and digital marketing tools such as SEM, SEO, Marketing platforms, Web & Google analytics...
- Ability to drive change through effective internal and external relationships building
- Proven experience developing consumer insights and leading digital marketing team efforts
- High degree of technical knowledge and aptitude
What's on Offer
The role will play a significant impact to the organization in Asia. Whilst influencing strategic and operational plans, you will be leading the business model transformation in Asia and able to influence the global business operations.