- Direct report to Group CEO, highly visible to leadership team
- P&L role, managing sales and technical support teams
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of components for the Oil & Gas, Wind and Offshore sectors and have been in the market for more than 50 years. In this region, they have manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and a sales office operating out of Singapore.
The Regional Director is a replacement role and the key hire to drive new and existing customer & distributor relationships in the region.
The Regional Sales Director - O&G is responsible for driving P&L of the Cathodic Protection Division. You will have P&L responsibility for $15-20m, safety and well-being of the team, management and leadership, part of the global leadership team. This will include developing sales and strategic business development plans, commercial negotiations, technical review.
Reporting to the CEO and with a close association to the board, this role is responsible for:
- Leading sales by bringing new clients to the group
- Managing existing direct and trading relationships
- Building a strategic business growth plan
- Being the market expert on Cathodic Protection - systems in critical industries such as O&G, offshore
- Having a strong understanding of competitors in the industry and building a competitive edge
- Driving culture of solution driven sales
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in mechanical, electrical or a related technical discipline
- Eight years or more in selling industrial solutions to the O&G, Offshore and Wind sectors
- Experience in managing sales and technical support teams, with at least a couple of years in managing manufacturing operations
- Strong OEM and trading relationships in Asia
- Experience in leading sales team through a changing market landscape
- The role requires frequent overseas travel, once travel resumes
What's on Offer
Our client, an industrial component provider has a history of more than 50 years in making and selling parts for the O&G, Offshore and Wind industry. The firm is going through significant change at the moment, and we are looking for a strong P&L leader to steer the ship!
The remuneration for this role and benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market and linked to the top-line and bottom-line growth.