Regional Digital Transformation Lead
Leading Digital Transformation Programs
Regional Strategic Role
About Our Client
Our client is an International Retail Company and they are looking for an astute Regional Digital Transformation Lead to direct and drive the digital transformation programs across the regional markets in line with the global strategy.
As a Regional Digital Transformation Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering the Key Stakeholders across the organization and identifying emerging digital solutions to transform the existing business processes.
- Crafting and prioritising the digital initiatives together with the cross functional teams across the global & regional teams.
- Establishing the PMO (Project Management Office) function to govern and track project scope & schedules across the region.
- Supporting the regional efforts for a Data Driven culture within the organisation, focused on the value creation & business impact of the Data Initiatives.
- Driving the Program schedules by coordinating on activities between the different business units and the relevant stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Master of Business Administration degree or equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the Digital Transformation domain backed by a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a Strategic Planning & Execution role in a Business Transformation Program. You will also have a proven track record of managing large scale regional programs involving coupling/de-coupling of resources and new market penetration programs.
You will have a strong interest in advanced & modern technologies, coupled with the experience in adopting new technology trends in the market to further improve or transform existing workflows. You will also have prior experience in vendor/contract negotiations at values of SGD 500,000 and above.
What's on Offer
- Leading Digital Transformation Programs
- Regional Strategic Role
- Attractive Salary Package