Regional Digital Marketing Manager - MNC Healthcare
Drive revenue driven digital strategy and execution regionally
Join a regional healthcare MNC
About Our Client
Our client, a leading regional healthcare player with exposure to multiple verticals, inclusive of distribution, pharma and consumer. With strong presence across Asia, they are looking for a digital marketing strategist, to help drive their commercial vertical through online channels.
In this key regional role, you will drive all online channels for our client's newly formed commercial solutions team. You will report directly into the Business Development leader, owning decades of expertise within the healthcare sector.
As the first digital headcount for this team, the ideal candidate will be strong in digital strategy and execution, holding superb consultative approach with internal stakeholders, as our client looks to pivot further to online channels as a future pillar of revenue.
Driving omnichannel digital (inclusive of paid search, SEO, EDM, CRM, social, content, and display), you will be a key driver of data-backed implementation and optimisation of digital best standards and practices.
This role will be an individual contributor role, with superb long-term career and team growth potential.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be:
- ROI driven: With end to end ownership of digital, the key pillar of success will be in driving revenue and ROI-based campaigns and channels
- Stakeholder manager: Ability to translate strategy and expectation-setting into a concise, understandable growth roadmap with senior leadership will be key to long-term success
- Market Expert: Understanding of current players, competitors, and partners in the market, inclusive of understanding regulatory constraints
- Entrepreneurial - You are an adept operator within gray areas, able to craft digital roadmap and campaign strategy from scratch
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or relevant areas of focus
- Prior experience in driving digital marketing end to end, inclusive strategy and execution
- Experience coordinating between internal teams
- Good understanding of marketing within regulatory constraints will be highly beneficial
- Ability to measure campaign metrics & results through relevant analytics platforms
- Ability to grasp and translate analytics & data into pro-active action plans
- Proficient in targeting right demographics through digital campaigns
What's on Offer
Our client is a top leader within Healthcare industry on regional scale, who has placed focus and importance on customer engagement within the digital space. The successful applicant is creative, strategic, experienced, and will maximise returns by understanding and leveraging the client's services and vision. Strong digital marketing insight and industry knowledge will have you be ready day-one to provide roadmap to digital sucess, as you interact across teams and verticals to enable product and services success through digital channels.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.