Regional Digital Engagement Marketing Manager - Global Bank
Drive user engagement on a regional scale
Directly reporting to head of digital engagement
About Our Client
Our client is a top 5 global banking institution, on the regional front owning leading market positions in over ten markets, renowned for being at the forefront of digital-focused initiatives and campaigns on a global, regional, and local level.
They have enjoyed multiple consecutive quarters of positive revenue growth, in large part to also growing their digital talent and products. 2018 represents the evolution of the digital brand and talent acquisition, looking for top-tier digital professionals who can drive robust end-to-end strategy and and long term engagement.
This role will drive end to end digital engagement for the client's card business, working cross-team and with both the global and local teams on strategy and execution.
You will own digital and integrated campaigns across multiple platforms inclusive of web and mobile, to ensure new and existing users are well educated on the product services and offerings, and are well equipped in using them. You will be an integral part of curating the brands online presence, across all owned and paid media.
Working within a team of 4 on a regional scale, this role enjoys direct reporting to the senior vice president of digital, who comes with decades of successful international digital strategy across multiple industries, and highly knowledgeable on how to build driven, highly capable, fast moving teams.
This organisation believes in upward mobility, and provides the right channels to grow into further senior roles upon successfully driving growth.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be:
- A superb storyteller: In addition to understanding resulting from campaigns metrics through analytics platforms, you can craft a qualitative story backed by quantitative output.
- A true team player: With the role sitting on the regional team, you will work with multiple other teams and global/local stakeholders. Your ability to do so will ensure your success
- End-to-end digital marketer: From fully online to integrated campaigns, to website, edms, and mobile-first focus, you own expertise in all digital verticals
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for this ideal candidate are as below:
- At minimum 5 years of robust digital experience with top tier brands
- Superb educational background: Minimum bachelors degree in relevant marketing disciples
- Able to handle the leading marketing analytics platforms and tools
- Senior stakeholder management, inclusive of being able to educate them on digital best practices
- Background in banking is preferred, but not mandatory
What's on Offer
The ideal candidate will be joining an organisation with a singular focus to be best in market when it comes to their digital offerings. Having already found superb revenue generating marketing success, they are now in the process of adding to an already top quality team. You will be a reflection of your team: Driven, focused, proactive, digitally experienced, and able to work under consistent pressure.