- Must have Digital marketing, performance marketing, campaign management
- Must have experience working in B2B MNC Industrial industry
About Our Client
Marketing leading Multinational B2B Industrial Manufacturing business.
- Own a range of digital projects (customer reach and engagement through digital channels, build customer segmentation & targeting strategy in B2B context).
- Set up digital processes for sustainable lead generation and lead management for on-ground salesforce in SEAPAC markets.
- Work with Content development & Brand & comm team to design a customer centric content strategy to support the campaigns.
- 360-degree campaign planning (with multiple stake holders in SEAPAC & Global), Multi-channel strategy implementation, Budget estimation, Analytics reports (in Power BI, Google Analytics etc.)
- Convince Stakeholders on adoption of digital processes & work in collaboration with them to on-board them on this journey.
- Hold monthly calls with the various stakeholders in Global team to align support on key digital actionable and issues. Devise a process to review progress with SEAPAC markets, provide support & troubleshoot issues.
- You must be hands-on on digital media tools (DV 360, FB, LinkedIn Paid media Mktng, Google search engine ads).
- You will define and implement uniform tracking methodologies, campaign tagging and data collection standards across customer touchpoints in all markets to track data, measure results, and provide actionable insights.
- Manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Focus on defining pragmatic digital growth strategy framework for SEAPAC markets & delivery of results: building reach, driving customer engagement & Incremental business (through digital opportunities).
- Drive adoption of game changer digital campaigns, processes and frameworks through change management. This requires a candidate with strong Entrepreneurial spirit to drive the transformation.
- Bring best practices from B2B Industry on sustainable ways of driving customer engagement, supporting on-ground sales with digital opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 or more years of experience in core digital marketing, performance marketing, campaign management role. Preferrable somebody already have people management experience of 4 or more years.
- Experience in the B2B marketing space and sales enablement through digital, experience with Big B2B multinationals, Big Agencies OR Media houses will be a big plus.
- Good presentation skills and appetite for data to drive data driven decision.
- Strong analytical, influencing skills and strategic thinking mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages would be a plus.
What's on Offer
This role is ideal for someone with strong experience in Digital Marketing within the B2B Industrial Manufacturing space. Our client is looking for someone to help work through a Digital Transformation aswell as BAU activities and manage a team. They require someone who has worked in large matric organisation and has strong stakeholder management experience.