Regional Design Manager - Showrooms - APAC
Excellent brand with premium products in the market
Regional responsibility spearheading a team for SEA
About Our Client
Our client is a premium brand within the building materials, they are know to have cutting edge design both when it comes to their products but also for their showrooms. My client is a global MNC with presence in almost every country in the APAC region.
- Lead the team in SEA to implement and maintain design standards library, materials and sample library for APAC. Capture design trends and movements in SEA.
- Conceptualize designs, space planning, detail design and handle projects independently from inception through completion in accordance to APAC standards.
- Generate perspectives, material selection & specifications, presentation materials, brief taking and assist in managing all aspect of design development and site implementation.
- Provide accurate site analysis and regular project updates to relevant teams during the course of site implementation.
- Manage & coordinate project teams (both internal teams and external parties) during site implementation to deliver the project on time.
- Assist to drive the contract and tender management process and providing the expertise.
- Support business development though new market design trends and design research so that our product display methods are always up to date and relevant to our end customers' needs.
- Attend product training and work with relevant teams to understand product features, POPs and technical specifications to ensure correct and accurate installation of products.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design & Exhibition Design
- 7-10 years design experience in the merchandising industry. Preferably specialising in Interior Design, Showroom Design and, or Exhibition Design.
- Independent and possesses a positive attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Objective and results oriented plus having a good insight of latest design trends and strong market analytically skills.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a leadership position in the business to spearhead the strategy for the design of their brand in APAC. They are a highly flexible company when it comes to working environment with excellent package and benefits for the selected candidate.