Regional Demand Planning Manager
Exciting Opportunity with a Global Leader in the Luxury Retail Industry.
About Our Client
Our Client is a renowned global retail company that dominates the Luxury industry, with focus on fashion, skincare, accessories, cosmetics and fragrances. Our client aims to continuously innovate and immerse customers in experiencing their high-end & quality products hence they are seeking for a Regional Demand Planning Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To develop strategic, accurate and effective forecast prototypes based on market trends and demand patterns.
* To ensure the reduction in slow moving, ageing & excess inventory to promote healthy stock levels.
* To collaborate with stakeholders (Supply Planning, Operations & Vendors/Principles) to review and manage deployment plan for each SKUs.
* To constantly perform product quality tracking and cost-price analysis.
* To observe and report on major changes in sales forecast, budgets and business strategies for an effective demand plan.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Retail/Luxury/FMCG Industry from a Supply Chain Planning background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance. Additional knowledge of APO DP and / or SNP will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.